friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
I will reblog every time.
(Source: kevbird, via pap3r-do11)
I ignored your aura but it grabbed me by the hand, like the moon pulled the tide, and the tide pulled the sand.
- Talib Kweli (via mer-se)
(Source: daughterofzami, via 500daysofshante)
Look at nature. Look at flowers. We never walk into our garden and say "Oh wouldn't that flower be so much more pretty if it were taller? Or red instead of pink?" No, we don't. Because nature was created perfect just as it is. And so are we. We are part of nature, we are how we're meant to be, we are perfect just as we are.